Sunday, February 5, 2012

Two people gave me a word today.
Person #1 as I walked in the door of church... God has got something for you today. (definatly paraphrased)

Person #2 after church while talking to friends when meeting one of their friends... God will do what he has promised you he would, I have to do what I'm suppose to do and He will complete it.

Oh yeah, a word was given to the church that fits as well... God has not forgotten the call that He has called you to. If that call may gotten off track, but it is still there.

All of these are words that I have been needing. I still have a call on my life and I know it, but where I'm at seems "weird" for a forward motion on that call.

I also sponsered a child today. CryofIndia.org If I am not able to adopt right now at least I can sponser one. I hope God will change her world. He has changed mine!

I love You Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment