He who calls you is faithful; He will surely do it.
1 Thessalonians 5:24 ESV
This is one of the verses I hung on to during the hard times. It talks about God will sanctify us and give us peace. The only reason I did not give up on this dream is because I know God called me to do this. It was not my dream, but God’s dream for me. You have no idea how many times I’ve argued with God about this dream. This has been one of the hardest things I’ve ever done in my life. Probably second to going through a divorce, not of my choosing. I’ve had emotional upheavals throughout this process besides the stress of going to nursing school 25 years after high school. I’ve had physical challenges as well. But I took one day at a time, kicking and screaming the whole way I might add.
And GOD did it! He chose me to become more than I ever thought I could be. He brought me through it. I am now a licensed registered nurse.
I still don’t know where He is taking me from here. I pray I will be found faithful wherever He puts me.
So Lord, thank you from the bottom of my heart for choosing me.
Thank you for the ability to stand when I wanted to run.
Thank you for a dream far beyond any I could imagine.
Thank you for every provision, every prayer friends lifted, and every word of encouragement given.
I cannot thank You enough Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment