Sunday, January 8, 2012

Would you consider getting serious with me?

As like a man speaks to a love interest, "Would you consider getting serious?" God is speaking to me... Would you consider getting serious with Me?

When I went thru my divorce I sought after healing. I listened to teaching tapes everyday, was at every class that I could make at my church, begged God for His Presence and I got my healing. My broken heart was mended.

Now, I am still in the word, but squeeze it in at the end of the day. Tired and sleepy with the day's frustrations overshadowing God's presence. I live with Him everyday, but have shuffled life ahead of My Savior.

Would you consider getting serious with Me? Yes Lord, I would love to get serious with you... I know this means dying to self... Stopping habits that are not beneficial to me... Starting habits I have put off because they "seem" too hard... Living my every waking hour pursuing You...

Help me Lord to pursue You! Help me to break the chains that bind me. Help me to live deeper in Your Word.

Don't let me settle for my dreams, but let me desire what You have for me. For I know what you desire for me is far greater that I could ever hope for, dream or imagine.

I love you Lord. I want You to be my Everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment