Monday, December 5, 2011

Thoughts for today

I love to listen the WBCL's mid morning program. It speaks to me everyday, whether it be on marriage, singleness, health, relationships, anger, loss, or whatever, it always tugs at my heart.

Today's program was Dr Hawkins speaking on marriage and how a little offense can turn into a festered sore spot. How true is that?! One of my take away moments Lynne spoke about on her blog. "But celebration is marital Gatorade, providing refreshment and reestablishing balance to out-of-whack feelings." In my words, Fun is the replenishing drink after a long dry battle of life.

Thank you Lynne and Bekah for a great program.

Today, woke up early and lit the fire and read some verses and ended up falling asleep on the floor in front of the fireplace. woke up and continued my nap on the couch. I think my sleep is starting to get caught up.

Now I'm getting some homework done and soon will have to go get supplies for the dish to make for tonight's party. I'm praying to get everything done in the next few days so I can really focus on my final. I'm ready to get this semester over with but am really nervous about next semester. Lord bless my efforts with His design for my life. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment